Universal Credit

Universal Credit replaces Income Support, Income Related Jobseekers Allowance, Income Related Employment and Support Allowance, Housing Benefit and Tax Credits. It is fully rolled out in Scotland so most new claims for means tested benefits are for Universal Credit. At this point you can't claim Universal Credit if you have entitlement to the Severe Disability Premium. 

You don’t need to do anything if you’re already claiming benefits, the DWP will contact you when they start to migrate you on to Universal Credit.